'The Talk' Hits Season High, Sets New York Holiday Shows
CBS' daytime talker will head to the East Coast for the first time for a week of specials in December.
CBS' The Talk is having a good day.
The daytime talker on Thursday announced that hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler will take the show to New York for the first time a week of holiday programming set to air Monday, Dec. 12 through Friday, Dec. 16.
"There is no place like New York during the holidays, so we thought that would be the perfect time to take the show on the road," Chen said in a statement announcing the news.
The holiday-themed episodes will feature segments and interviews with an array of celebrity guests and New York personalities.
The Talk, which this season has seen the departures of Leah Remini and Holly Robinson Peete, reached its largest audience of the season among total viewers for the week ending Nov. 4.
According to Live Plus Same Day ratings from Nielsen, the talk delivered 2.08 million viewers, scoring its biggest viewership of the season, up 1 percent in viewers (from 2.06 million) for the same frame a year ago. The series also notched a 1 percent increase among its key women 25-54 demographic year-over-year for the week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR