'The Talk's' Sharon Osbourne Says Goodbye to Leaky Breast Implant (Video)
The co-host returned to the show on Thursday and thoroughly explained her absence.
The Talk said goodbye to Kris Jenner on Thursday, because Sharon Osbourne returned from her break. But from the sound of it, it wasn’t all that relaxing for the rocker wife.
"We didn’t leave our home. The only time we left our house was when I had my implants taken out,” she says pretty nonchalantly.
But, that’s not the whole story. Wait for it… "One morning I woke up and one of my boobies was kind of much longer than the other,” she says. “So I'm looking, thinking, this isn't right."
Osbourne would be correct about that. I can’t think how that could ever be right. Seriously, though, it got pretty severe. The doctors realized that the silicon had leaked into the wall of her stomach. That didn't turn her against cosmetic surgery, though. She explains she had some stuff done "upstairs and downstairs." I'm assuming she's not talking about her manor house in England.
Moving on, she also talked about her son Jack’s recent engagement, which generated headlines while she was away.
Watch the full video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR