Tamron Hall Named Co-Host of Third Hour of 'Today'
The MSNBC anchor joins Natalie Morales, Al Roker and Willie Geist in the 9 o'clock hour.
MSNBC's Tamron Hall has been named co-host of the 9 o'clock hour of Today.
The frequent Today substitute joins Natalie Morales, Al Roker and Willie Geist, co-hosts of the third hour of NBC's morning show.
"We’re really excited to officially welcome Tamron into the Today family,” executive producer Don Nash said in a statement. "She brings wit, enthusiasm and a keen sensibility to an all-around fantastic team, and I think Tamron, Al, Natalie and Willie will have a lot of fun together hosting the third hour."
Hall has regularly appeared as a substitute host on Today, often filling in for Carson Daly in Today's "Orange Room."
Hall is also the anchor of MSNBC's News Nation and has hosted several special reports for the cable network and NBC News since joining MSNBC in 2007.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera