'Tanning Mom' Responds to 'SNL' Impersonation
Patricia Krentcil said that the impression by Kristen Wiig was "well done."
New Jersey "tanning mom" Patricia Krentcil is sounding off on this past weekend's Saturday Night Live impression by cast member Kristen Wiig during the "Weekend Update" segment.
Luckily, Krentcil had a sense of humor about it all.
“It was well done," she told the New York Post.
Krentcil added: "The whole thing was hysterical.’’
During the SNL sketch, "Weekend Update" anchor Seth Meyers joked that the 44-year-old mother "looks like a baseball glove."
"Tanning beds should only be used by responsible adults," Wiig as Krentcil said. "Because you may not know this, Seth -- some people over tan."
"Trust me, there are plenty of men in New Jersey who would love to snap into this Slim Jim," Wiig joked.
Krentcil became a media sensation last week when she allegedly put her five-year-old daughter into a tanning bed, pleading not guilty to a child endangerment charge. Children under the age of 14 are prohibited from using tanning salons in New Jersey.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR