TBS Orders Bam Margera Reality Series
"Bam's Bad Ass Game Show" will kick off its six-episode season in 2014.
Jackass' Bam Margera is heading to TBS.
The cable network on Wednesday ordered Bam's Bad Ass Game Show, described as an "over the top" competition series. The six-episode, half-hour show will launch in 2014.
Here is how the show will work, according to the release: "Competitors will vie for $10,000 by facing off against each other in incredibly demented, potentially dangerous and occasionally painful challenges, like answering trivia questions while dangling above a pool of trash-filled water or dropping a watermelon on a target after being shot out of a cannon. The loser of each challenge is eliminated until there's only one contestant left standing to take home the cash prize."
Margera's friends and colleagues will be on hand to help.
Bam's Bad Ass Game Show comes from Bill's Market & Television Productions. David A. Hurwitz (Fear Factor), Noah Bonnett (Total Blackout) and Margera are executive producers.
TBS continues to add to its unscripted slate, with Bad Ass Game Show joining new series from Howie Mandel and Mark Burnett.
Countdown to the Oscars
- Sandra Bullock to Make $70 Million (At Least) for 'Gravity'
- '12 Years a Slave': Solomon Northup's Descendants Gather for THR Photo Shoot, Reflect on His Legacy
- 20 Feet From Movie Stardom: The Overlooked Story of Hollywood's Greatest Extra
- Six Top Directors on Fighting With Studios, Firing Actors and Quitting Film School
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- John C. Reilly Hosts Ceremony Honoring The Best Animated Feature Oscar Nominees
- 'The Lego Movie' Takes A Dive At The Box Office Thanks To Liam Neeson And Jesus Christ
- Amanda Bynes Tweets For The First Time In Months
- 'Dallas Buyers Club' Makeup Artist On Matthew McConaughey's Tan And Jared Leto's Pink Lipstick