TBS Schedules 'Men at Work,' 'Sullivan & Son'
The cable network will bow the freshman comedies in May and July, respectively.
TBS has scheduled premiere dates for freshman comedies Men at Work and Sullivan & Son.
The cable network, fresh off news that it has become the No. 1 basic cable in the adults 18-34 and 18-49 demographics, will launch its Danny Masterson buddy comedy Men at Work with back-to-back episodes on Thursday, May 24 at 10 p.m.
Following the run of the comedy created by Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash), TBS will fill the Thursdays at 10 p.m. slot with workplace comedy Sullivan & Son starring comedian Steve Byrne starting July 19.
Men at Work revolves around friends Masterson (That '70s Show), Michael Cassidy (The O.C.), Adam Busch (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and James Lesure (Las Vegas) who work together at a magazine. The series hails from Sony Pictures Television and is exec produced by Meyer, Jamie Tarses and Julia Franz.
Sullivan & Son, which counts Vince Vaughn among its executive producers, revolves around Byrne's Steve, who takes over his family's Pittsburg bar. Peter Billingsley and showrunner Rob Long exec produce the series, which co-stars Dan Lauria (The Wonder Years) and Christine Ebersole (Royal Pains).
What do you think of the comedies? Will you watch?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR