TBS' 'Sullivan & Son' Promotes Pair for Season 2 (Exclusive)
Comedians Roy Wood Jr. and Ahmed Ahmed both recurred during the freshman season of the Steve Byrne starrer.
TBS' Sullivan & Son is promoting a pair for season two.
Comedians Roy Wood Jr. and Ahmed Ahmed have been upped to series regulars for its sophomore run, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Wood recurred as Roy, the best friend of lawyer-turned-bar owner Steve Sullivan (Steve Byrne) who despite running a video rental store, spends his time drinking at the bar. Ahmed played Ahmed Nassar, a bar regular and Steve and Owen's (Owen Benjamin) childhood friend.
Production on season two resumes in March with new episodes slated to return in the summer on TBS. A specific premiere date has yet to be determined. TBS renewed the comedy, from executive producer Vince Vaughn, in September for a second season of 10 episodes.
Wood (Last Comic Standing) is repped by Gersh; Ahmed (Punk'd) is with CAA and Farah Films & Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR