TCA: CW Orders Musical Chairs Competition Show 'Oh Sit!'
The reality series will join "L.A. Complex" as the youth-skewing network continues to bulk up on original summer programming.
The CW continues to bulk up its summer offerings, adding competition series Oh Sit!
Dubbed "musical chairs for adults," the 10-episode series will debut later this season and feature 20 contestants as they race through an obstacle course designed for adults.
Created and executive produced by Phil Gurin (The Singing Bee), Richard Joel and Deena Dill, contestants will race through five obstacle course-style eliminations as they compete to claim a chair, all set to music.
At the end of each hourlong episode, the remaining contestant will win a cash prize.
The Gurin Co. and 405 Productions will produce.
The youth-skewing network picked up a Melrose Place-like teen soap L.A. Complex earlier this week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game