'Teen Mom' Recap: Season 3 Returns With Amber Portwood, Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell and Farrah Abraham
MTV's highly-rated reality show premiered Tuesday night.
MTV premiered season 3 of Teen Mom Tuesday night, with Amber Portwood, Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell and Farrah Abraham returning to detail the drama of raising children.
The show found Abraham waitressing, modeling and taking classes at culinary school. "Being a good mother is a full-time job too," she laments.
Abraham meanwhile was planning for plastic surgery -- which she said was "for her daughter's future" as she's now a model and thinks breast implants will give her more jobs.
Lowell's and her child's father, Tyler Baltierra, said they are getting an apartment together after a break-in scare at Lowell's mom's house.
Portwood and her the father of her child, Gary Shirley, enter therapy. Her suicide attempt and admission into rehab are not discussed, as they likely happened after cameras stopped rolling for this season.
In May, MTV announced plans to pick up a fourth season of Teen Mom. The show averaged 3.8 million viewers in its second season, making it the highest-rated cable show in the 12-34 demo last year behind Jersey Shore.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR