'Teen Wolf' Books 'Man of Steel' Alum for Season Four
Dylan Sprayberry, who played young Clark Kent, will recur on the MTV drama.
MTV's Teen Wolf has enlisted the services of Clark Kent.
The younger-skewing cable network announced Monday that Dylan Sprayberry has boarded the cast of Teen Wolf.
Sprayberry will play Liam, a new freshman at Beacon Hills High School. He'll have a heavy recurring role in the previously announced fourth season of the series. The character is further described as a cocky, handsome freshman with an enviable athletic prowess. He's got perfect grades, perfect charm and is utterly unprepared to face the supernatural adversity of Beacon Hills.
The role marks the latest gig for Sprayberry, who also played a young version of Blaine's brother, Cooper (Matt Bomer), on Fox's Glee. He is repped by UTA and Pallas Management.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed