'Teen Wolf' Closes Out Season on High Ratings Note
The season closer of the MTV reboot drew 2.1 million total viewers.
MTV's reboot of the 1980s Teen Wolf feature films proved successful.
Teen Wolf ended its rookie season on Monday night delivering a series high in the key persons 12-34 demographic (1.9 rating) and just below its highest total viewership, drawing 2.1 million at 10 p.m. (The series debut averaged 2.2 million in early June when it premiered after the MTV Movie Awards.) The season closer was also the top program in its time slot among teens and females 12-34.
In its first season, Teen Wolf averaged a 1.5 in the cable network's key demo and about 1.7 million total viewers each week.
A 12-episode second season has already been ordered with the series set to return next year. MTV's Awkward was also renewed for a second round, but canceled The Hard Times of R.J. Berger.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game