MTV Sets 'Teen Wolf' Season 3 Return for June
The series will debut the first half of its 24-episode season this summer.
MTV has set a date for the season-three return of Teen Wolf.
The hit scripted drama will air the first half of its super-sized 24-episode season beginning Monday, June 3 at 10 p.m. ET/PT, the network announced Tuesday.
This season will be the first to have shot in Los Angeles and will see star Colton Haynes, who played lacrosse captain Jackson Whitmore, departing the series. The actor can now be seen on The CW’s Arrow.
According to a release, the storyline will pick up three months after the events of the season-two finale, which left Jackson nearly dead and resurrected baddie werewolf Peter Hale (Ian Bohen). Scott McCall (Tyler Posey), Stiles (Dylan O’Brien), Lydia Martin (Holland Roden) and Allison Argent (Crystal Reed) begin their junior year of high school, unaware of the new pack of Alpha wolves infiltrating Beacon Hills. Their objective: to bring Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin) into their group.
Season three also has a new crop of characters entering the fold, including twin Alphas Ethan and Aiden, played by Charlie and Max Carver; Gideon Emery as Deucalion, leader of the new Alphas; Felisha Terrell as an Alpha; and Adelaide Kane as Cora, a tough 17-year-old with ties to the Beacon Hills werewolves.
E-mail: Sophie.Schillaci@THR.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR