TeenNick's '90s TV Revival Scores Record Ratings
"Doug," "Clarissa Explains It All," "Kenan & Kel" and "All That" boost the network's viewership by triple digits.
TeenNick's late-night launch of its retro "The '90s Are All That" block is a hit with viewers.
The block, which features such the classic shows Doug, Clarissa Explains It All, All That and Kenan & Kel, is giving the network its best viewership numbers ever in the midnight-2 a.m. period.
In its Monday premiere, the two-hour block averaged 417,000 viewers among 12- to 24-year-olds (up 225% from a year ago), 456,000 among viewers 12-34 (up 167%) and adults 18-34 (up 500%). Total viewership was up 114% from a year ago, with an average of 555,000 tuning in.
The four shows also were in the top 10 in their time period for the night.
TeenNick also boasted that among 12- to 24-year-olds, all four shows outperformed The Tonight Show With Jay Leno, Conan, Late Show With David Letterman, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Lopez Tonight and Jimmy Kimmel Live.
The block also was a hit with online surfers during its premiere, becoming trending topics on both Twitter and Google.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)