'Terra Nova': Official Posters Warn Us About Deadly Insects, Dinosaurs (Photos)
On Thursday, Fox set the two-hour series premiere for anticipated new drama Terra Nova for Monday, Sept. 26 at 8 p.m.. But want your first look at the official posters?
The three one-sheets act more like warning signs: "Dinosaurs may bite" and "Some insects are deadly." One can only assume that those are clues to what lies ahead for the people in Terra Nova.
The series, produced by Steven Spielberg, is set in 2149 when life on Earth is threatened with extinction. In an effort to save the human race, scientists develop a portal that allows them to travel back 85 million years back in time to prehistoric Earth. The Shannons, led by Jason O'Mara, join Terra Nova, the first colony.
Check out the official posters:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)