'Terra Nova': Official Posters Warn Us About Deadly Insects, Dinosaurs (Photos)
On Thursday, Fox set the two-hour series premiere for anticipated new drama Terra Nova for Monday, Sept. 26 at 8 p.m.. But want your first look at the official posters?
The three one-sheets act more like warning signs: "Dinosaurs may bite" and "Some insects are deadly." One can only assume that those are clues to what lies ahead for the people in Terra Nova.
The series, produced by Steven Spielberg, is set in 2149 when life on Earth is threatened with extinction. In an effort to save the human race, scientists develop a portal that allows them to travel back 85 million years back in time to prehistoric Earth. The Shannons, led by Jason O'Mara, join Terra Nova, the first colony.
Check out the official posters:
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR