'Terra Nova': 'The Pacific's' Ashley Zuckerman Books Recurring Role (Exclusive)
The actor, best known for the Australian series "Rush," will appear in four episodes of Fox’s time-travel drama. Emelia Burns also joins in a recurring role.
The Pacific’s Ashley Zuckerman has signed on for a major recurring role on Fox’s upcoming sci-fi time-travel drama Terra Nova.
The actor, perhaps best known for playing Senior Constable Michael Sandrelli for 65 episodes of the Australian television police drama Rush, will play Lucas, a mysterious and enigmatic character connected to Stephen Lang’s Cmdr. Nathaniel Lang.
Zuckerman, repped by Paradigm and Leonard Torgan and Lisa Mann Creative Management in Australia, will recur in four episodes of the drama. He'll first appear halfway through the series' run.
In addition, Emelia Burns has also booked a recurring role as Reilly as a soldier under Taylor's command. The actress, repped by Active Artists Management and Aligned Entertainment, is best known for her role as Diva in two seasons of the Australian children's television series The Elephant Princess.
Terra Nova, which counts Steven Spielberg among its executive producers, stars Jason O’Mara and Shelley Conn as Jim and Elisabeth Shannon, who travel back 85 million years in to a prehistoric settlement with their three children
Fox’s long-delayed -- and expensive -- series will premiere Sept. 26 at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR