Terry Bradshaw F-Bomb: Fox Sports 1 Issues Apology
The network said that it will be "reviewing our procedures to make sure this does not happen again."
An off-the-cuff remark by Terry Bradshaw proved to be a headache for Fox Sports 1.
During a commercial break Friday on the network, Bradshaw was walking beside Jimmie Johnson and dropped an F-bomb expletive into a remark. The network, which launched as an ESPN competitor in August, swiftly issued an apology for airing the comment.
"Fox Sports apologizes for the inadvertent and inappropriate language heard during a commercial break on Friday's edition of Fox Football Daily on Fox Sports 1," the statement read.
"The personalities in the studio, including Terry Bradshaw, were unaware that we'd be going to the set live at that time. We apologize to Terry and viewers who unfortunately heard the comments. We are reviewing our procedures to make sure this does not happen again," it added.
On Friday, Fox Sports 1 also compiled a roundup of bloopers from its first few weeks entitled "Fox Football Faily's."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws