Terry Bradshaw F-Bomb: Fox Sports 1 Issues Apology
The network said that it will be "reviewing our procedures to make sure this does not happen again."
An off-the-cuff remark by Terry Bradshaw proved to be a headache for Fox Sports 1.
During a commercial break Friday on the network, Bradshaw was walking beside Jimmie Johnson and dropped an F-bomb expletive into a remark. The network, which launched as an ESPN competitor in August, swiftly issued an apology for airing the comment.
"Fox Sports apologizes for the inadvertent and inappropriate language heard during a commercial break on Friday's edition of Fox Football Daily on Fox Sports 1," the statement read.
"The personalities in the studio, including Terry Bradshaw, were unaware that we'd be going to the set live at that time. We apologize to Terry and viewers who unfortunately heard the comments. We are reviewing our procedures to make sure this does not happen again," it added.
On Friday, Fox Sports 1 also compiled a roundup of bloopers from its first few weeks entitled "Fox Football Faily's."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR