The CW Men Give Up Their Shirts for Climate Change (Video)
“Hart of Dixie” star Wilson Bethel introduces the network's dedication to staying cool.
It’s not just getting hot on The CW now. The network has had a steady dedication to making sure its shows’ cast members stay mindful of the earth’s climate change.
In a new video PSA, Hart of Dixie star Wilson Bethel drives the point home by discussing the very important issue with fans.
“We’re cutting wasteful wardrobe,” Bethel says before giving up his own shirt for the initiative. “Implementing energy efficient and eco-friendly cooling systems, and most importantly spreading the message to anyone who’ll listen.”
Watch the PSA below.
Are you all ears? You can see more of Bethel on Hart of Dixie, which airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR