'Law & Order' Actress Joins 'The Following' as Series Regular
Annie Parisse will play an FBI specialist on Fox's midseason drama.
Law & Order actress Annie Parisse has joined the cast of Fox's midseason drama The Following as a series regular.
From creator Kevin Williamson (The Vampire Diaries), The Following centers on ex-FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon), who is bought it as a consultant when serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) escapes from death row and embarks on a new killing spree. Hardy discovers that while Carroll was in prison, he began to form a network of killers in the outside world.
Parisse will play FBI specialist Debra Parker, who works closely with Hardy and is brought in to lead the investigation of Carroll and his followers.
Parisse's credits include Definitely Maybe, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, as well as TV's Rubicon, Person of Interest and The Pacific.
The Following is executive produced by Williamson and Marcos Siega (Dexter, The Vampire Diaries), who directed the pilot.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR