'The Following' Season 2 Promos: Ryan Hardy Wants Revenge (Video)
Two 30-second spots tout the upcoming season.
The Following is back with two new promos.
The explosive finale featured the presumed death of Ryan Hardy's (Kevin Bacon) archnemesis, serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy). But as the new footage and voiceovers indicate, Ryan isn't sold on the fact that Joe is truly dead. (Plus, it was confirmed at Comic-Con that Purefoy will be back in season two.)
"Catching Joe Carroll cost me everything and everyone," Ryan says in the first promo. "Now we all want to believe he's dead, but I say he's out there. I'm going to find him. And I want revenge."
The second promo reveals a bearded Joe in a more straightforward manner, fusing Ryan and Joe's voiceovers together when they recount this line, one that will likely play in to season two significantly: "The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist."
The Following returns in January 2014 on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR