'The Good Wife' Recruits Amanda Peet for Season 4
The actress will recur on the new season of the CBS drama as a military lawyer who befriends Alicia.
Amanda Peet has joined the cast of The Good Wife.
The actress will recur during the fourth season as a military lawyer who sues a contract worker for an attempted sexual assault, it was announced Wednesday. After trying to pursue the case pro se, Peet's character hires Alicia (Julianna Margulies) as her lawyer, and the two become confidantes and friends.
The casting of Peet, who recently starred in NBC's short-lived comedy Bent, comes after the CBS legal drama enlisted several high-profile actors for pivotal roles in the new season, including Nathan Lane, Maura Tierney and Kristin Chenoweth. Marc Warren was cast in the key part of Kalinda's (Archie Panjabi) mysterious husband.
Peet starred in NBC's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and guest starred on a 2010 episode of CBS' How I Met Your Mother. She next will be seen in Terrence Malick's upcoming To the Wonder.
The Good Wife returns for season four Sept. 30.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws