'The Killing': AMC Reveals 'Moody' and 'Unsettling' Season 2 Key Art
The sophomore season's campaign suggests there are still some deeply buried secrets to uncover before Rosie's murderer is discovered.
With the question, “Who Killed Rosie Larsen?,” still unanswered, AMC’s new key art for The Killing's Season 2 portrays that there’s still much to uncover about the players in the case.
“All of these characters have secrets,” AMC’s head of marketing Linda Schupack tells EW, which was the first to post the art. “The tagline ‘Be careful what you uncover’ speaks to the discovery of those secrets and what unravels from their exposure.”
When Season 2 premieres, viewers will join Det. Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) as she continues the case to find Rosie’s killer after thinking it was closed – a result of possible deception by her partner Det. Stephen Holder (Joel Kinnaman). At the same time, the series will introduce a second unsolved case in its sophomore season.
“When we thought about the second season, we wanted something moody and beautiful and vaguely unsettling,” says Schupack. “This is a cop drama unlike other cop dramas, so our approach to the key art was to be as distinctive as the show itself.”
The Killing returns to AMC on Sunday, April 1 at 8 p.m.
Take a look at Season 2’s key art below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR