'The Lying Game' Season Finale: Rebecca Accidentally Reveals Some Unsettling News (Exclusive Video)
The ABC Family drama finishes out its first season on Monday.
A quickie wedding, an emotional breakup and a family secret take center stage in next week's season finale of ABC Family's The Lying Game.
With Sutton's mother Kristin (Helen Slater) now knowledgeable about her husband Ted's (Andy Buckley) past romance with Rebecca (Charisma Carpenter), things are coming to a head in the final hour. In the exclusive clip to The Hollywood Reporter from Monday's closer, "Unholy Matrimony," Rebecca and fiance Alec (Adrian Pasdar) have an awkward encounter with Kristin, during which they break the news that they're getting hitched.
When Alec, also the town's powerful district attorney leaves to take a phone call, Rebecca and Kristin seem to patch things over -- until Rebecca accidentally spills something she isn't supposed to.
"I'm just glad [Ted] finally told you," Rebecca says, sighing with relief.
"Tell me what?," Kristin responds, with a befuddled look on her face. Uh oh.
One of the questions that have been on viewers' minds continue to be: Is Rebecca really Sutton and Emma's biological mother? Perhaps that could be what Rebecca is alluding to.
Watch the scene above to find out what happens next.
The Lying Game airs its season 1 finale on March 5 at 9 p.m. on ABC Family.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR