'The Lying Game' Hits Another Ratings High, 'White Collar' Down in Return
"Pretty Little Liars" averaged 2.8 million viewers on Monday night against heavier broadcast and cable offerings.
ABC Family may have found its solution for The Lying Game.
Since airing behind Pretty Little Liars, the freshman drama series has seen an uptick in its ratings compared to its run last year. The most recent episode that aired Monday night hit another series high among the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic, posting a 0.7 rating (or 903,000). Among the younger adults 18-34 demo, Lying Game also set a high with a 1.0 (695,000) and in total viewers, nearly matched the winter premiere's audience with 1.7 million viewers.
Pretty Little Liars continued to draw good numbers, averaging 2.8 million against heavier broadcast and cable competition. Thus far this seaso, season 2.5 has been outperforming the first half of the season by double digits across all categories, including total viewers (3 million vs. 2.6 million).
USA Network's White Collar returned for the final six episodes of season 3 on Tuesday evening and racked up 3.2 million viewers at 10 p.m. That's down more than 1 million from the summer finale in August that lured 4.3 million and 700,000 compared to the season premiere in June.
Among adults 18-49, White Collar drew 1.4 million and in the older adults 25-54 demo, 1.5 million.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting