'The Office' Spinoff Casts Majandra Delfino as Dwight's Sister
The "Roswell" grad has joined the NBC project, along with a newcomer.
Dwight Schrute, meet your sister.
NBC's The Office spinoff, centered on Dwight (Rainn Wilson) as a beet farmer and running a bed and breakfast inn, has landed Majandra Delfino as his younger sister Fannie and newcomer Blake Garrett as his nephew Cameron, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Delfino's character -- described as a "pseudo-intellectual lefty" and who left the farm for Boston -- will be introduced in an episode of The Office in the new season, as TVLine first reported. Should NBC give a series order to the spinoff, currently titled The Farm, Delfino would be a series regular.
Delfino, who starred in Roswell, recently appeared in ABC Family's State of Georgia.
Delfino is repped by APA and Ziffren Brittenham.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche