'The Voice's' Christina Aguilera 'Plus-Sized'? Howard Stern Thinks So, Adam Levine Doesn't (Video)
The shock jock grills the Maroon 5 frontman about the pop singer’s weight gain.
Newly hired America's Got Talent judge and shock jock, Howard Stern, made things very awkward when The Voice coach and Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine appeared on his SiriusXM radio show earlier this week and he wanted to talk about his fellow coach Christina Aguilera’s weight.
“This is a sensitive subject with women,” he says to Adam. “Why do you think she got so heavy? Is she upset? She used to be so f--kin’ hot. What is that? And her clothes are too tight, right?”
Visibly thrown by the line of questioning, Adam says, “She likes to wear tight clothes. She clearly likes to talk about being comfortable with being a woman, snapping her fingers and doing the whole thing.”
But, Howard didn’t stop there. He then replies, “When you’re a plus-sized woman, you can’t wear tight clothes anymore.”
While Adam nervously giggles, co-host Robin Quivers jumps in and says that Christina isn’t plus size. And then Adam finally says, “I wouldn’t go that far actually.” Um, nice save?
Howard also grills Adam's girlfriend, Victoria's Secret model Anne Vyalitsyna, about whether she really thinks their relationship will last. Ouch.
Watch the whole exchange below and tell us what you think in the comments section below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack