'The Voice's' Christina Milian Sizes Up the Coaches' Online Fan Base (Video)
The NBC show's social media correspondent reveals what she has learned about those who follow Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green.
With close to 400,000 followers of her own on Twitter, singer and actress Christina Milian has a lot of fans to keep track of already. As The Voice’s newest social media correspondent, though, she has added the fan followings for the show’s coaches, performers and the its audience in general.
But as The Voice moves into its live shows on Monday, Christina has weeks of blind auditions and battle rounds under her belt. So when she recently visited THR’s Cover Lounge, I asked her to dispense of some of her knowledge on the fan bases for coaches Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Cee Lo Green.
She gave some fun examples, such as Cee Lo’s fan base can’t wait to hear what he’s wearing that night and Christina’s followers have an unquenchable appetite for any details on the pop star.
Find out what else she had to say about the coaches and their fans in the video above.
The Voice’s first live performance show airs Monday at 8 p.m. followed by Milian’s after show at 10 p.m. on Facebook, NBC.com and Ustream.
E-mail: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR