'The Voice': Behold Season 2's Semifinalists (Exclusive Photo)
THR has the first look at the NBC competition's top eight class photo.
After surviving blind auditions, several heart-wrenching eliminations and overcoming their nerves while winning America over, NBC’s The Voice is now down to its top eight performers. And The Hollywood Reporter has the first look at the season two semifinalists' class photo.
Pictured above from left, Team Cee Lo Green’s inspiring and energetic Jamar Rogers and powerhouse vocalist Juliet Simms; Team Christina Aguilera’s edgy Lindsey Pavao and the classically trained Chris Mann; Team Adam Levine’s soulful Katrina Parker and veteran musician and former Mouseketeer Tony Lucca; and Team Blake Shelton’s timeless Erin Willett and the velvety smooth former Alicia Keys backup singer Jermaine Paul.
Aren't they an attractive and talented bunch?
Next Monday, the semifinalists will perform once again for America’s votes and only four of them will move on to the finale episode on May 8 at 9 p.m. on NBC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR