'The Voice' Quarterfinals Will Kick Off With an Instant Elimination
Additionally, The Wanted will perform and fans will get a first look at Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" music video.
NBC's The Voice is keeping things interesting as it goes into its quarterfinal rounds. The NBC competition announced Friday that there will be an instant elimination on Monday’s episode.
That means coaches Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton will be forced to cut one of their four singers at the end of the performance episode. And the next week, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green will have to do the same.
The remaining members on Team Christina are Ashley De La Rosa, Jesse Campbell, Chris Mann and Lindsey Pavao. Team Blake’s members are Erin Willett, Jermaine Paul, RaeLynn and Jordis Unga.
The episode also will feature musical performances, including Aguilera and Shelton performing with their teams; Levine and his band Maroon 5 performing their single, “Pay Phone,” featuring Wiz Khalifa; the world premiere of a video for Justin Bieber’s “Boyfriend”; and The Wanted will perform with Team Blake.
The Voice quarterfinals airs at 8 p.m. Monday, and the results show airs Tuesday at 9 p.m. on NBC.
Who do you predict will be eliminated on Monday's show?
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR