'Third Watch' Alum Boards Cinemax's 'Quarry' (Exclusive)
Skipp Sudduth will recur as the father to Logan Marshall Green's title character.
Cinemax's Quarry pilot is adding to its ranks.
Third Watch alum Skipp Sudduth has joined the cast of the period drama based on Max Allan Collins' book, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The drama revolves around a Marine sniper who returns home from Vietnam in 1973 to find that he's been shunned by those he loves and demonized in public. Combat-hardened and disillusioned, he's recruited into a network of contract killers and corruption spanning the length of the Mississippi River.
Sudduth will recur as Lloyd, the father to Logan Marshall Green's title character. Lloyd is coarse and a veteran like Quarry who lives with a woman who completely disagrees with the Vietnam war and isn't supportive of his son.
Graham Gordy and Michael D. Fuller are penning the pilot and executive producing alongside Steve Golin, David Kanter, Matt DeRoss, Keith Redmon, Collins, Ken Levin and John Hillcoat, with the latter directing the Anonymous Content entry.
Sudduth, whose credits also include The Good Wife, Criminal Minds, CSI: NY and NYC 22, is repped by Glick and One Entertainment. He's currently doing the Comedy of Errors at the Public Theater with Jesse Tyler Ferguson.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR