THR Auditions: 'Rock of Ages,' 'Underemployed' Star Diego Boneta Does Batman (Video)
The actor puts his spin on the caped crusader in THR’s new web series.
Could Batman have a little Latin flare? Sure, why not.
Mexican singer and actor Diego Boneta – best known to American audiences for his turn as Drew in Warner Bros.' Rock of Ages and as aspiring model Miles in MTV’s Underemployed – dons the figurative cape for The Hollywood Reporter’s Auditions, reading for Christian Bale’s role in The Dark Knight.
But there’s a catch, and Boneta can’t seem to shake his Latin roots.
In the past week, THR has debuted footage of TV stars reading for the parts they wish they’d landed. Click here to see The Middle’s Eden Sher do her best Clueless impression, and click here to see Jersey Shore's Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWOWW” Farley take on Laverne & Shirley. In another comic book recreation, Hart of Dixie’s Cress Williams takes on Ryan Reynolds’ Green Lantern here.
Check back Friday for the final installment of Auditions, featuring that infamous scene from When Harry Met Sally…
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR