Style Network's 'Tia & Tamera' Season Finishes on High Ratings Note
The season finale of "Big Rich Texas" on Sunday performed strong in the ratings.
Style Network's Tia & Tamera, following twin sisters Tia Mowry Hardrict and Tamera Mowry-Housley, closed out its season on a high note.
While Monday's episode attracted 775,000 viewers at 9 p.m., Tia & Tamera outperformed its premiere across all key demographics, becoming the network's most-watched. Among adults 18-49 (519,000) and women 18-49 (395,000), the series saw 19 percent and 32 percent gains, respectively.
Tia & Tamera follows the lives of Mowry Hardrict and Mowry-Housley. In the finale, Mowry Hardrict was seen giving birth to her son Cree.
Tia & Tamera wasn't the only Style series performing well. Sunday's season finale of Big Rich Texas at 9 p.m. improve substantially over its series debut, improving 84 percent among women 18-49 (215,000) and 74 percent in total viewers (397,000).
Big Rich Texas revolves around the lives of five wealthy mothers and daughters.
Editor's note: An earlier version of the story incorrectly stated that Tia & Tamera boosted the ratings performance of Big Rich Texas. The two series air on different nights.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)