Style Network's 'Tia & Tamera' Season Finishes on High Ratings Note
The season finale of "Big Rich Texas" on Sunday performed strong in the ratings.
Style Network's Tia & Tamera, following twin sisters Tia Mowry Hardrict and Tamera Mowry-Housley, closed out its season on a high note.
While Monday's episode attracted 775,000 viewers at 9 p.m., Tia & Tamera outperformed its premiere across all key demographics, becoming the network's most-watched. Among adults 18-49 (519,000) and women 18-49 (395,000), the series saw 19 percent and 32 percent gains, respectively.
Tia & Tamera follows the lives of Mowry Hardrict and Mowry-Housley. In the finale, Mowry Hardrict was seen giving birth to her son Cree.
Tia & Tamera wasn't the only Style series performing well. Sunday's season finale of Big Rich Texas at 9 p.m. improve substantially over its series debut, improving 84 percent among women 18-49 (215,000) and 74 percent in total viewers (397,000).
Big Rich Texas revolves around the lives of five wealthy mothers and daughters.
Editor's note: An earlier version of the story incorrectly stated that Tia & Tamera boosted the ratings performance of Big Rich Texas. The two series air on different nights.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR