'Nikita' Actress Tiffany Hines Cast in ABC's 'Americana' Pilot
She will play a medical student in the Anthony LaPaglia and Ashley Greene-led project.
Americana centers on a legendary fashion designer Robert Soulter (Anthony LaPaglia) in the soapy drama revolving around his family business.
Hines, who played Jaden during the first season of the CW's Nikita, will take on the role of Shane Kelly, described as a gorgeous medical student and Alice's (Greene) best friend. Shane is recruited by Alice to model in a fashion show and discovers that her life is about to change -- and not necessarily for the better.
Hines joins Greene, LaPaglia, Lost's Emilie De Ravin, Natalie Mendoza and Ken Olin in the ABC Studios project.
North Country's Michael Seitzman will write the project and executive produce with Mark Gordon, Nick Pepper and Phillip Noyce, who is set to direct the pilot.
Hines, repped by Medavoy Management and The Corsa Agency, has appeared in Bones and 90210.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed