'Tim and Eric's Bedtime Stories' Anthology Series Gets Green Light at Adult Swim
The pickup marks the third series on the network for comedic duo Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim.
Adult Swim is expanding its relationship with comedic duo Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim.
The network has handed out a series order to anthology series Tim and Eric's Bedtime Stories, a quarter-hour series set to begin production in February.
The new series will be written and directed by Heidecker and Wareheim, with episodes exploring fantasy and the unknown and featuring celebrity guests and familiar faces from the duo's popular universe.
The series hails from the duo's Abso Lutely Productions (Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!) and will be exec produced by Heidecker, Wareheim and Dave Kneebone.
Bedtime Stories marks the pair's third show on Adult Swim, following Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! As well as animated effort Tom Goes to the Mayor.
Adult Swim initially developed Bedtime Stories in May as a half-hour live-action pilot but instead will air it as a Halloween special titled Tim & Eric's Bedtime Stories: Haunted House. The special will air Thursday at midnight.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR