Tim Tebow Gets David Bowie-ized in New Jimmy Fallon Skit
The late-night host did a new rendition of the musician's famous song "Space Oddity" in which the Denver Broncos QB calls out to Jesus Christ.
Ever wonder what Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow would look and sound like if he were doing karaoke?
According to Jimmy Fallon, he would look a lot like David Bowie.
The Late Night host performed a skit on last night's show dressed as a Bowie-influenced Tebow, wearing glitter boots and face paint along with football pads, and sang his own rendition of the singer's "Space Oddity."
Fallon opened the song singing, "Tim Tebow to Jesus Christ," instead of Bowie's "Major Tom to Ground Control." "Can't win by myself but with your help I might," he sings.
But Fallon's Christ had a few grievances with the openly religious QB, who has made genuflecting a weekly practice before and after each game, now dubbed "The Tebow."
"This is Jesus Christ to Tim Tebow," croons Fallon. "Please leave me alone. Don't you know my day of rest is Sunday? And I'm sick of watching all these Broncos games."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)