Tim Tebow Gets David Bowie-ized in New Jimmy Fallon Skit
The late-night host did a new rendition of the musician's famous song "Space Oddity" in which the Denver Broncos QB calls out to Jesus Christ.
Ever wonder what Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow would look and sound like if he were doing karaoke?
According to Jimmy Fallon, he would look a lot like David Bowie.
The Late Night host performed a skit on last night's show dressed as a Bowie-influenced Tebow, wearing glitter boots and face paint along with football pads, and sang his own rendition of the singer's "Space Oddity."
Fallon opened the song singing, "Tim Tebow to Jesus Christ," instead of Bowie's "Major Tom to Ground Control." "Can't win by myself but with your help I might," he sings.
But Fallon's Christ had a few grievances with the openly religious QB, who has made genuflecting a weekly practice before and after each game, now dubbed "The Tebow."
"This is Jesus Christ to Tim Tebow," croons Fallon. "Please leave me alone. Don't you know my day of rest is Sunday? And I'm sick of watching all these Broncos games."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack