Tina Fey Accepts Responsibility for Alec Baldwin's American Airlines Incident (Video)
The "30 Rock" actress tells David Letterman she turned her co-star onto "Words With Friends," which ultimately caused him to get booted from a December flight.
Promoting the Jan. 12 return of 30 Rock, Tina Fey spent a bit of her appearance on Thursday night's outing of Late Night With David Letterman talking about co-star Alec Baldwin.
First, the show's creator spilled the now-confirmed news that Baldwin has signed to reprise the role of Jack Donaghy.
"If there is a seventh season and NBC is still a thing," she said, coy about the likelihood of another season, "then we'll all be back."
Then she took an interesting turn. She accepted the blame for Baldwin's December exodus from an American Airlines flight when he refused to stop playing Scrabble-esque iPhone game, Words With Friends.
"Alec, bless his heart, he had some trouble on the plane a few weeks ago," said Fey. "Last spring I said to [Alec], 'Hey, there's this really fun game called Words With Friends...'"
The rest, as they say, is history.
Watch the incriminating clip of Fey talking to Letterman below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR