Tina Fey, Amy Poehler Sing Off-Key in Golden Globes Promo (Video)
The 30-second spot premiered during Thursday's live "Sound of Music" telecast.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are at it again!
NBC debuted the first promo for next year's Golden Globe Awards during Thursday's The Sound of Music. Naturally, Fey and Poehler decided to showcase their singing abilities by previewing the opening song for the "party of the year."
With Poehler at the piano, the former Saturday Night Live stars tried to tune their voices in preparation for their big song and dance. Instead, Fey and Poehler struggled for most of the 30-second TV spot to accurately match pitch.
Next year's ceremony marks the second time the duo will host the Golden Globes, after they inked a two-year deal earlier this year to lead the awards show.
The Golden Globe Awards airs Sunday, Jan. 12 on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws