Tina Fey Promises 'SNL' Season Premiere Will Be Over Before 'Breaking Bad' Finale (Video)
The host also suffers a wardrobe malfunction in promos for this week's episode.
The Breaking Bad series finale isn't the only big TV event this weekend: The 39th season of Saturday Night Live kicks off with host Tina Fey.
The 30 Rock alum promises watching SNL won't get in the way of you saying goodbye to Breaking Bad.
"We promise, SNL will be over in time for you to watch the Breaking Bad finale," Fey says in one of a series of promos released by NBC.
"Yeah, like 18 hours before that," cast member Kenan Thompson, who appears with Fey in the commercials, adds.
Fey also teases the possibility of a Breaking Bad cameo before admitting, "We got nothin'."
The former SNL star also reminisces with Thompson and ponders the potentially dirty meaning of the No. 39.
In fact, Fey is so excited to be back hosting that in one of the promos, she appears to have forgotten her shirt.
After insisting there wouldn't be any wardrobe malfunctions, Fey lifts her hands above her head to reveal that she's topless.
Noticing her mistake, she pulls her jacket closed and promises it won't happen again, but you'll have to tune in to find out.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR