Tina Fey Reveals Emmy 'Nip Slip' Photo on 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' (Video)
The winner of a statuette for writing "30 Rock" says "there was a momentary situation" after her name was called Sunday night.
Tina Fey says she had a wardrobe malfunction at Sunday's Emmys ceremony.
Fey, who won an Emmy for comedy series writing for 30 Rock, told Jimmy Fallon on Thursday's Late Night that she had a bit of a "situation" when her name was called and she went to embrace fellow winner Tracey Wigfield.
"If you videotaped it and slowed it down for one second, when I went to hug my friend Tracey Wigfield … I guess there was a momentary situation," said Fey, who graced the cover of The Hollywood Reporter's Emmy Icons issue last week.
She brought along a picture to show Fallon and the audience. Watch her big reveal below.
Late Night With Jimmy Fallon airs at 12:35 a.m. weeknights on NBC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR