Tina Fey Reveals Emmy 'Nip Slip' Photo on 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' (Video)
The winner of a statuette for writing "30 Rock" says "there was a momentary situation" after her name was called Sunday night.
Tina Fey says she had a wardrobe malfunction at Sunday's Emmys ceremony.
Fey, who won an Emmy for comedy series writing for 30 Rock, told Jimmy Fallon on Thursday's Late Night that she had a bit of a "situation" when her name was called and she went to embrace fellow winner Tracey Wigfield.
"If you videotaped it and slowed it down for one second, when I went to hug my friend Tracey Wigfield … I guess there was a momentary situation," said Fey, who graced the cover of The Hollywood Reporter's Emmy Icons issue last week.
She brought along a picture to show Fallon and the audience. Watch her big reveal below.
Late Night With Jimmy Fallon airs at 12:35 a.m. weeknights on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR