'All-American Muslim': When Handshakes Cross the Line (Exclusive Video)
New mom, Nuwal, is suffering from postpartum depression and believes working out may help lift her spirits on Sunday's new episode on TLC.
I have really been engrossed in Nuwal’s story line this season. We just watched her go through a pregnancy and the birth of her new baby. But, what’s extraordinarily interesting is the postpartum depression she experienced afterward.
On the upcoming episode, Nuwal tries exercise to improve her mood. But, she finds that presents its own set of problems for her beliefs when she comes face-to-face with a male trainer.
Watch THR’s sneak peek above.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack