'Cake Boss': She Wants a Bloody Cake for Halloween? (Exclusive Video)
Buddy has to deal with a customer who believes she's a vampire and has taken a liking to one his guys.
I really don’t understand how Buddy Valastro holds his laughter in on Monday’s Halloween-themed episode of Cake Boss at 10 pm on TLC.
With a good old Halloween costume party in the works, Buddy and his team at Carlo’s Bakery decide to help a guy deliver his proposal to his med school girlfriend.
And because no good deed goes unpunished, a special customer comes in with a very specific cake order. She claims to be a vampire and she thinks one of Buddy’s guys looks absolutely delicious. They've had some outlandish cake orders in the past, but this one, well, you have to see it to believe it.
Watch The Hollywood Reporter's sneak peek above.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR