TLC Cancels Kat Von D Reality Series, 'LA Ink'
After a tumultuous start, the network announces this will be the show's last season.
Who knows? This may be good news for Kat Von D, who pulled out of promoting the current season of TLC’s LA Ink, which includes footage of ex-fiance Jesse James.
At any rate, a TLC spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that it has canceled LA Ink.
"TLC has decided that the current season of LA Ink will be its last,” the network says in a statement. “The network is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D's journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles. The series finale will air Sept. 15 at 10 p.m."
Since the series' return on July 28, it has averaged 1.4 million viewers an episode.
In promoting the current season’s premiere, Von D stormed off the Good Day L.A. set after realizing that her ex-fiance was in the show’s preview clip. In response, the morning show said that the clip was provided by the network. Von D later refused to apologize and pulled out of any promotion for the series.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)