TLC Gets 'D.U.I.': Drunk Driving Series Premieres in December (Video)
The cable channel's cameras will follow intoxicated drivers from arrest to sentencing.
TLC announced on Tuesday that it has picked up a new reality series that follows drunk drivers from their arrest to their sentencing called D.U.I. premiering on Dec. 1 at 9 p.m.
'The cable channel’s cameras ride along with police as it combs the highways for intoxicated drivers on D.U.I., as first reported by EW. Each episode will capture an offender’s experience as he or she goes through the process from the roadside sobriety test, arrest, booking, and later the sentencing. It will also include take a look at the personal consequences for each person and their family.
TLC has ordered 12 episodes of the series from production company, Mike Mathis Productions, Inc. It will air the first six episodes, which were shot in the Pontotoc, Cleveland, Sequoyah, Tulsa and Oklahoma counties, starting in Dec. The second half of the episodes will air next year.
Watch a preview of D.U.I. below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)