TLC Gets 'D.U.I.': Drunk Driving Series Premieres in December (Video)
The cable channel's cameras will follow intoxicated drivers from arrest to sentencing.
TLC announced on Tuesday that it has picked up a new reality series that follows drunk drivers from their arrest to their sentencing called D.U.I. premiering on Dec. 1 at 9 p.m.
'The cable channel’s cameras ride along with police as it combs the highways for intoxicated drivers on D.U.I., as first reported by EW. Each episode will capture an offender’s experience as he or she goes through the process from the roadside sobriety test, arrest, booking, and later the sentencing. It will also include take a look at the personal consequences for each person and their family.
TLC has ordered 12 episodes of the series from production company, Mike Mathis Productions, Inc. It will air the first six episodes, which were shot in the Pontotoc, Cleveland, Sequoyah, Tulsa and Oklahoma counties, starting in Dec. The second half of the episodes will air next year.
Watch a preview of D.U.I. below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)