TLC Orders Home Decor Series 'Four Houses'
The reality competition series comes 12 years after the cable network found success with home design series "Trading Spaces."
TLC is returning to the home décor space.
The cable network has given series orders to Four Houses, a competition series that revolves around four homeowners as they preview, critique and score each other's homes for a shot at winning $10,000 and a place in Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
From the producers of TLC's Four Weddings, each hourlong episode will feature the property owners exploring the space of their competitors, with the first episode -- bowing at 10 p.m. Monday, July 2 -- set in New Jersey.
The series hails from ITV Studios America and Mitchell Rosenbaum.
Four Houses comes 12 years after the cable network found success with home design series Trading Spaces, which ran for eight seasons and featured neighbors redecorating rooms in their respective homes.
The series joins a roster of former home décor series that have been featured on TLC including Moving Up, My First House, Property Ladder, Restorer Guy and Spouse vs. House. More recently, the network has given series orders to a Tori Spelling-hosted craft series, Craft Wars.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR