TLC Launching 'My Crazy Obsession' Series From 2011 Special (Exclusive)
With 1.4 million tuning into last fall's "My Collection Obsession," the cable net will highlight more passionate hoarders over eight episodes.
Stockpiling continues to be good fodder for unscripted television.
On the heels of TLC's well-received My Collection Obsession, the network has translated the special into the eight-part series, My Crazy Obsession. The show will follow individuals whose fondness for various objects, celebrities and lifestyles have turned their homes into live-in shrines.
The order comes after the fall premiere of Collection brought in 1.4 million viewers. It highlighted a group of different obsessives, including two Dolly Parton fans who hosted a visit from the country singer for a tour of their memorabilia.
My Crazy Obsession, premiering Wednesday, Mar. 7 at 10:00 p.m., kicks off with a couple that owns more than 5,000 Cabbage Patch Kids. The duo plan play dates and parties with like-minded collectors, often with their favorite Kid, Kevin, by their side. Another subject of the new series is obsessed with pink, causing her to give the color to most of her possessions -- including her dog.
Sharp Entertainment LLC is producing the series for TLC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR