TLC Orders 9 More Episodes of 'Hoarding: Buried Alive' (Exclusive)
The unscripted series, which returns to the cable net on Oct. 30, has already earned an additional order for spring 2014.
TLC is getting in deeper with Hoarding: Buried Alive. The Discovery Communications cable network has doubled its episode order for the upcoming fifth season.
Hoarding, which has followed obsessive hoarders since its premiere in 2010, previously received a nine-episode renewal -- set to debut on Oct. 30. The second half of the season is expected to hit TLC in spring 2014.
Produced by Discovery Studios for TLC, the fifth run will chronicle the idiosyncrasies of a little person obsessed with clutter, a hoarder whose home is compromised by rats and a high school principal dealing with the aftermath of a school shooting thwarted by authorities.
TLC is packaging the next run of Hoarding with Extreme Cheapskates, which offers a lead-in at 9 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR