TLC Orders 9 More Episodes of 'Hoarding: Buried Alive' (Exclusive)
The unscripted series, which returns to the cable net on Oct. 30, has already earned an additional order for spring 2014.
TLC is getting in deeper with Hoarding: Buried Alive. The Discovery Communications cable network has doubled its episode order for the upcoming fifth season.
Hoarding, which has followed obsessive hoarders since its premiere in 2010, previously received a nine-episode renewal -- set to debut on Oct. 30. The second half of the season is expected to hit TLC in spring 2014.
Produced by Discovery Studios for TLC, the fifth run will chronicle the idiosyncrasies of a little person obsessed with clutter, a hoarder whose home is compromised by rats and a high school principal dealing with the aftermath of a school shooting thwarted by authorities.
TLC is packaging the next run of Hoarding with Extreme Cheapskates, which offers a lead-in at 9 p.m.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)