TLC Renews 'Long Island Medium' for Fourth Season (Exclusive)
The unscripted series, currently averaging 2.9 million viewers, will return with a new batch of episodes in March.
TLC is staying put in Long Island. Its successful supernatural unscripted series, Long Island Medium, will return for a 30-episode fourth season in 2013.
The series, which premiered in 2011, follows psychic medium Theresa Caputo as she juggles her family life and busy job doing readings. (Her waiting list is currently several years long.)
Long Island Medium is currently one of TLC's highest-rated programs. The current season has provided a strong lead for freshman hit Breaking Amish, recently pulling a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 and 2.9 million viewers against Sunday night's strong broadcast and cable competition. The third season has averaged 2.9 million viewers to date, up 1.6 million from its average this time last year.
Caputo has also been one of the more recognizable personalities to emerge from TLC of late. She was was recently parodied on Saturday Night Live.
The third season finale of Long Island Medium -- watch the preview below -- airs at 9 and 9:30 p.m. this Sunday, with a return planned for March 2013.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR