TLC Sees Dead People With New Series 'Long Island Medium'
The cable network orders eight half-hour episodes of the reality series set to bow Sept. 25.
TLC is seeing dead people with Long Island Medium.
The cable network has ordered eight episodes of the half-hour series from Magilla Entertainment revolving around Theresa Caputo, a psychic medium based in Long Island, N.Y.
Premiering Sunday, Sept. 25 at 10 p.m., the series will revolve around Caputo as she takes clients on an “emotional and spiritual journey with the afterlife,” including finding closure with recently departed loved ones and navigating the demands of her retired husband, 21-year-old son and somewhat skeptical 17-year-old daughter.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR