TLC Sets Premiere Date for 'What Not to Wear'
The network has also announced a few changes to its longest-running primetime series.
TLC has announced a few changes for its longest running primetime series, What Not to Wear, which returns Aug. 16 at 9 p.m. ET for its ninth season.
The first episode features Dancing With the Stars' Cheryl Burke and Jenny McCarthy, who ask show hosts Stacy London and Clinton Kelly to makeover their assistant, Becky.
The show will also debut a renovated studio and new 360 mirror.
New this season as well: Stacy and Clinton will also follow up with each person they've made over two weeks later to see how it's affected their lives and if they've kept up with their new looks.
What Not to Wear is produced by BBC Productions for TLC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR