TLC Sets Premiere Date for 'What Not to Wear'
The network has also announced a few changes to its longest-running primetime series.
TLC has announced a few changes for its longest running primetime series, What Not to Wear, which returns Aug. 16 at 9 p.m. ET for its ninth season.
The first episode features Dancing With the Stars' Cheryl Burke and Jenny McCarthy, who ask show hosts Stacy London and Clinton Kelly to makeover their assistant, Becky.
The show will also debut a renovated studio and new 360 mirror.
New this season as well: Stacy and Clinton will also follow up with each person they've made over two weeks later to see how it's affected their lives and if they've kept up with their new looks.
What Not to Wear is produced by BBC Productions for TLC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Chris Evans & Emily VanCamp Premiere 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' in Hollywood!
- Vanessa Hudgens Channels Yoko Ono at Alessandra Ambrosio's Fashion Line Launch!
- Who Went Home on 'American Idol' Tonight? Top 10 Revealed!
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Pregnant Body in Lace Dress at 'Captain America 2' Premiere!