TLC's '9/11: Heroes of the 88th Floor': 'People Helping People' (Exclusive Video)
"Sex and the City's" Chris Noth narrates the two-hour special airing Sept. 4.
Ten years after the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, TLC presents an up close look at what it was like to be in the middle of the tragedy with its special, 9/11: Heroes of the 88th Floor. It premieres on Sept. 4 at 9 p.m., but The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive first look at the special.
Narrated by Sex and the City and The Good Wife star Chris Noth, the two-hour special will show how the bravery of two men in the World Trade Center’s North Tower changed the lives of countless people on 9/11. Through interviews with survivors, archival footage, and recreations, viewers will learn how construction manager Frank De Martini and construction inspector Pablo Ortiz saved 77 people on the tower’s 88th floor and inspired others to do the same.
Watch THR’s exclusive sneak peek above.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game