TLC's '9/11: Heroes of the 88th Floor': 'People Helping People' (Exclusive Video)
"Sex and the City's" Chris Noth narrates the two-hour special airing Sept. 4.
Ten years after the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, TLC presents an up close look at what it was like to be in the middle of the tragedy with its special, 9/11: Heroes of the 88th Floor. It premieres on Sept. 4 at 9 p.m., but The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive first look at the special.
Narrated by Sex and the City and The Good Wife star Chris Noth, the two-hour special will show how the bravery of two men in the World Trade Center’s North Tower changed the lives of countless people on 9/11. Through interviews with survivors, archival footage, and recreations, viewers will learn how construction manager Frank De Martini and construction inspector Pablo Ortiz saved 77 people on the tower’s 88th floor and inspired others to do the same.
Watch THR’s exclusive sneak peek above.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR