TLC's 'Hoarding: Buried Alive': 16-Year-Old Pilfers From Her Own Family (Exclusive Video)
Haley doesn't have to go far for her growing stockpile.
No matter how many examples of hoarding that we’ve seen, how is it that our jaw still drops at some aspect of each one? That’s especially the case with 16-year-old Haley, who pilfers from her own family every night and stockpiles the goods in her room. TLC premieres Haley’s episode of Hoarding: Buried Alive this Sunday at 9 p.m. and The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive sneak peek above.
Haley’s family has to lock their rooms and every cabinet in the house, so that she can’t get into them while they sleep. Her illness is actually understandable when you hear what caused it. Haley says it started when she was four years old and her brother died. So, this act of collecting her family’s things seems like a way to make sure she keeps some part of them close. Of course, we’re not the experts.
Clinical psychologist Dr. Julie Pike and professional organizer Lara Miller will try to help Haley get over her need to stockpile her family’s mementos. Will it work?
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR